The most significant holidays at our Holy Metropolis are:
- August 16th - In Memory of St. Gerasimos, Patron of Cephalonia.
- August 23rd - Restitution of the celebration in Memory of St.
- October 20th - Restitution of the Retrieval of the Sacred Relic
of St. Gerasimos. Litanies take place on the above holidays as
well as on St. Thomas Sunday.
- September 4th - In Memory of St. Anthimos Kourouklis the Cephalonian,
Patron of Astypalaia
- June 7th - In Memory of Osios Panagis (Typaldos - Basias) the
- November 30th - In Honor of St. Andrew the Apostle at the Convent
bearing His name
- February 10th - Celebration of St. Haralambos, Patron of Lixouri
- April 10th - In Honor of the Martyr St. Gregory V at Ntomata
where his casket is kept.
- August 24th - In Honor of St. Kosmas the Aetolean.
- June 29th - In Memory of St. Paul the Apostle, celebrated with
outdoor vespers in Argostoli and Lixouri
- All Saints Sunday - in Memory of the Saints Grigorios, Theodoros
and Leon (Sts Fanentes of Sami)